Having been led by the Spirit of God to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord, and having entered into the fellowship of His Church through baptism, we do now prayerfully and joyfully enter into this covenant with God and with one another.
In order to love and worship God as we seek to reach and disciple people for Jesus Christ, we pledge to endeavor by the grace of God and in the power of the Holy Spirit:
1. To Protect the Unity of this Church
- By acting in love toward other members
- By refusing to gossip
- By following the leaders as they follow Christ
- By submitting to Biblical church discipline
2. To Share the Responsibilities of this Church
- By praying for our growth
- By inviting the unchurched to attend
- By warmly welcoming those who visit
3. To Serve the Ministry of this Church
- By seeking to discover our gifts and talents
- By being equipped by our pastor(s) to serve
- By developing a servant’s heart
4. To Support the Testimony of this Church
- By attending faithfully
- By living a godly life
- By giving joyfully and obediently
We agree to keep the Lord’s Day holy by setting it apart for worship, rest, and service, and by faithfully participating with other believers in corporate worship.
We further agree to protect the doctrine of this church by notifying the elders if we cease to believe any portion of the Affirmation of Faith.
Finally, if we leave this church, we pledge to maintain the spirit of this covenant wherever we may go.